AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to operate my VSX-1122 through the iControl App for the iPhone 5s and iPad 4 and I keep receiving a B57113 network error message and the app will not control the receiver. The app seems to see the VSX-1122 but simply will not connect.

So far I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. I've also turned the DHCP off on the receiver and entered the network information manually. None of this helped.

I am running my network through an Apple AirPort Extreme and the receiver is hardlined directly into the AirPort Extreme.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm trying to operate my VSX-1122 through the iControl App for the iPhone 5s and iPad 4 and I keep receiving a B57113 network error message and the app will not control the receiver. The app seems to see the VSX-1122 but simply will not connect.

So far I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. I've also turned the DHCP off on the receiver and entered the network information manually. None of this helped.

I am running my network through an Apple AirPort Extreme and the receiver is hardlined directly into the AirPort Extreme.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Just updated to iOS 8 and my iControl will not work on my 1021!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts