AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I thought I'd posted this but if I did forgive the re posting.  I have a Carver True subwoofer woofer from the original 11" cube lol.  Rather then just remaking the box I was wondering if anyone had some good projects ( please no jokes about woofer throwing Olympic event or to use it for a paperweight) worth trying.  Anyone know any specs on this beast?  Have a great day!  Woof

·
Banned
16,232 Posts
I used to have Carver's Amazing Loudspeakers but never heard of a sub with that name and googling gets your posts primarily....do you have any other details about it? Or are you talking about the woofers from an Amazing Loudspeaker? Or a True Subwoofer model?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Ok so I'm guilty of double posting AND being a dope lol.  I meant the Sunfire True subwoofer, the 11" inch cube,sorry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hi Face, Just thinking, if I used a slightly larger sealed box ( mine does not have a passive radiator) I lower the Fs, make the q lower and Improve on the original idea?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

THANKS AGAIN FACE!  Oh I can model with the best of them but I NEED the specs; however I will say one thing, the final Q on the original was too high ans Carver accomplished this great breakthrough using power more then anything else.  Being that I just want to increase the size of the sealed box, say to twice its original size, and stuff it,  I can't go far wrong.and have a chance to work backward

1 - 7 of 7 Posts