Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just some FYI.....Took D*TV offer on a Samsung SIR-TS160 for 399.00 +Shipping,first one had an audio problem so since they did not have a "policy in place on how to deal with defective HD tuners" I had to cancel my order and Reorder a new one.I was charged for the new one and sent back the first one with the shipping label they provided.I was promised as soon as they receive the original they would credit my credit card.I was ASSURED the whole process should not take more than 10 days.Well 45 days later and about 20 phone calls I cannot tell you how frustrating this whole thing is.At least 10 representatives(can supply employee ID #s upon request) of DirecTv have told me the credit was processed as per their billing dept, wait 7-30days and call back if credit is not given. DirecTV

is terrible when it comes to providing any kind of service other than activating equipment or billing you.Sales,Programming and Billing have no

idea what each is doing. Not to mention their "Professional installation"

subcontractors,they shouldn't be hanging a picture never mind hanging a dish on your roof. I was later told by a tier two technical person that the policy is just to exchange the HD tuners. When I spoke to my credit card company I was told that this is a common practice of Directv and once they are notified of a dispute they will make the adjustment. So i'm still out 485.00 until the 30day hold on my c.c expires and I can dispute the charges....Thanks DirecTv..... Pretty -hitty if you asked me.

Alex

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
And the great thing is, after you go through all that, they'll provide you P&S HD content with awful macro blocking during any fast action, so it just gets better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.