AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,466 Posts
pupdaddy,

I think the NEC models. They've always been the closest behind Panasonic-based plasmas in terms of black level and natural color.

Many people really like them (although you don't hear about them as much these days...mostly you hear about the NEC HD 42" models).

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jkv4
Go check out the JVC ED at Best Buy, it uses the same Panny glass and in my opinion has a better picture than the Panny ED.
The JVC uses the last generation (ie. 5UY) Panny glass, I believe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the JVC WV74. I don't know if it's first, second, third, whatever....all i know is that I'm very happy with it. The price was very reasonable and I didn't have any delays or issues getting it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by R Harkness
pupdaddy,

I think the NEC models. They've always been the closest behind Panasonic-based plasmas in terms of black level and natural color.

Many people really like them (although you don't hear about them as much these days...mostly you hear about the NEC HD 42" models).
Second on NEC ED. Color is definitely one of the best if not the best. Black details could be a little better. When you look at the price, it's simply the top 2 together with Panny with photo finish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.