AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gregg Loewen of Lion AV http://lionav.com/new/ just left my house in Fort Lauderdale after tuning up my 65" Panny VT30 so I thought I would take a minute to let everyone know what an outstanding job Gregg did today and has been doing for me for years.

His company started with my 65" Mits CRT over 10 years ago and I have been with him ever since.

He and his group have done calibrations for me and my sister in Virginia on several brands of plasmas and rear projection displays.

No matter the size, shape, brand, or otherwise Gregg has never let me down and has always made my sets sing!

So if you are in South Florida or Georgia give Gregg a shout as he is here for the next week or so.

If not Gregg or someone else in his company cover the whole United States and some places abroad.

·
Longtime Member
327 Posts
Gregg was here this morning working his magic on the second TV of mine. And I may even be more impressed this time than previously because my new TV, while newer, is a "lower end" one compared the previous TV he did a few years back. The improvement is that much more noticeable!

From a repeat customer ... I highly recommend Mr Loewen!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts