AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, I'm talkin' about the ONE, the ONLY, the TIMELESS, the infamously ridiculously high powered wham bam slam jammin' crunch pumpin' licks of:

AC DC

Available NOW on PPV at an inferno near you.

Angus Young's ferociuos guitar veracity has stood the test of all time, and the band has never looked better.

There may not ever be another Bon Scott, but Brian Johnson takes a back seat to no rock 'n roll screamer.

If you're not drained after an experience with these rock icons, you may want to try the Barry Manilow special. :D

Chris

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did no one else see this?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Saw them many times - LIVE ! Absolutely a GOOD time !

Bought their Albums before they even came to America. Had many before they even recorded Back in Black, a Top Ten Rock album of all time, on most R & R Critics lists.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad it couldn't have been in Hi Def!!!

I may have to catch the next live tour.

Chris

·
Registered
761 Posts
I saw the listing and it didn't say DD anything... and for what they want to charge me, I can wait for the DVD and watch it whenever I want and most likely with better sound.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it wasn't DD, and yes, a DVD may come soon, but the sound wasn't all that bad. Besides, when the ol' volume control on my Lexicon is at 5 off reference, the whole house is shakin' anyway and the two channel signal was just fine. :D

Really, I was just so surprised to see a real rock & roll concert on DTV, my elation got the best of me.

The Boss on HBOHD was pretty good(IMO), but this show was hardcore and heart pumpin' from start to finish. Good stuff. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.