Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraine /forum/post/20845845

I will spend almost 5 days there. HeckMc you are right, Berlin is a beautiful and VERY LARGE city!

I will begin with SONY and the VW95ES the 31/08.

Don't forget to stop by Ku' damm........some of the vendors have the best milch wurst.......one meter should suffice!!!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Still can't wait to see JVC's approach to marketing their new projectors' lumens and CMS this year. They have to say something about those critical areas of performance, but what a lot of baggage and skepticism that will bring up, or having to explain what got changed / improved. If they say nothing about how bright the machines are or how well you can calibrate your own picture, that's not good for them either with all the stiff new competition emerging. A big price to pay for the way they handled 2011 coming up.....

·
Registered
254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonF /forum/post/20849419

Still can't wait to see JVC's approach to marketing their new projectors' lumens and CMS this year. They have to say something about those critical areas of performance, but what a lot of baggage and skepticism that will bring up, or having to explain what got changed / improved. If they say nothing about how bright the machines are or how well you can calibrate your own picture, that's not good for them either with all the stiff new competition emerging. A big price to pay for the way they handled 2011 coming up.....

Marketing is usually very disconnected from engineering and are either unaware or don't care that the 2011 models didn't meet the marketing specs. I expect no change in how the 2012 models are marketed so the only question is how well do the models meet the marketing specs, not how well do the marketing specs meet the models. I guarantee that the development group was blamed for not meeting marketing specs, not the other way around.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecker /forum/post/20856488

Please let us know if thyere's any sign at all of LED projectors coming in at a more reasonable price.

Steve W

I second this! My BenQ PE7700 is getting a little long in the tooth, but I swore never to buy another high-pressure bulb-based PJ again.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCgrad /forum/post/20860725

I second this! My BenQ PE7700 is getting a little long in the tooth, but I swore never to buy another high-pressure bulb-based PJ again.

You have more self-control than I could even dream of having. I also had the PE7700........10+ projectors ago!

·
Registered
3,625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmith808 /forum/post/20860732

You have more self-control than I could even dream of having. I also had the PE7700........10+ projectors ago!

I am to cheap to replace it, I keep upgrading the audio side of the equation.

1 - 20 of 562 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.