AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had the worst customer service at ASD by someone named Mike. A lot of people on here recommend trying ASD. There website says they match prices and have the lowest price. I emailed them for a quote on a pair of Bic DV62si's and a DV62clr. I was told by a phone rep named Mike that the price is what's on their website. The website has a decent price, but not the lowest I've found. The website also says to make a offer on both these pages for these items. So I'm thinking the live help web rep might not be giving this any thought, so I'll just call and get better help. When I called I got the same web site rep Mike, who proceeded to talk angerly at me for asking about the same product as I just did threw their website. I told him how AVS forum always recommend them, and how the products webpage says make a offer. He asked why I'm acting like a girl, and hung up on me....Really, this is how you treat your word of mouth customers.... Hope Mike gets you a lot of business, cause they've lost mine due;) to his treatment and name calling.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
I have spoken with him before and dozens of people have used the site on here with great success. Not sure what happened, or if there is more to the story, but sorry you had a bad experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts