AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am currently looking for an alright sound system to put in my room. i really dont know exactly what im looking for but primarily this will be used mostly for music and my budget is maybe like...400$. i know 400$ isnt gunna get me anything real special but i want about the best it can get me. if you guys can point me in some sort of direction that would be awesome. thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i just bought the Onkyo HT-S790 and am very happy with it...there is a thread or 2 on it here too...

a plus is that it has a powered sub....i got mine at CC on sale for $399 and then got another $40 off with a coupon they had...the in store advertised price is $484 but they matched their online price for me...you can also ck out shoponkyo.com and sometimes they have the refurb for a very good price

·
Registered
104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragster /forum/post/0

Vanns.Com has it for $409 shipped plus u get 2 Sanus stands for the fronts. Keep the stands or Ebay them...your choice.

Ray

what size are the stands? I just ordered the 31" sanus stands off amazon from ritz camera for $35 delivered but on ebay they were going for btwn $48-$50 delivered(most cases)

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
They're 24" from Vanns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.