AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to make a choice now between sam52" 81f and sony 52"xbr5 and also for the price pcrichard&son have the xbr5 for $3,379.97 and samy for $4,049.00 do you guys think that I should wait until the new one come out to get a better deal if so how much better deal I can get thank you

·
Registered
29 Posts
The problem is, you could wait forever and never pull the trigger. At some point you're going to have to just do it. That's what I've done, and I'm pulling the trigger on Saturday.

Personally, I'd go with the sammy.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Since your not waiting for the new line then now is the time to buy, if you wait it will have to be in April or May before you see any new TV hit the shelves. If anything wait for the Super Bowl deals you may just walk away with a free Blu-ray player. XBR5 looks like the better deal, but I would wait for the blow out deals just before Sunday.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
A quick search revealed no special SB '08 deals except for a BB ad; a certain site, beginning w/ slick and ending in deals, mentioned to wait till afterwards .. probably next weekend.

I suspect in the coming two months as '08 models are released, more significant savings can be had. That'll be my happy place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts