AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested on getting me a 52''xbr5 but the price I found it for now is about $3,379.00 do you guys think it's a good buy or should I wait for the new model to come out so I can get a better deal thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
603 Posts
Well you can wait and it might go Down when the New models come out but don't expect too much



You can find it wayy cheaper online at Amazon and they have a Good Return Policy.


But if you have the Money then go for it or else you will be here everyday reading the same threads over and over again



I went with the 52XBR and i love it, No clouds or issues.


My son wanted a 4071F but i keep reading the threads for days and i decided you know what F*** it, Ordered it through Amazon and i'm waiting 3 weeks till they get new shipments which hopefully is a 2XXX board with minor issues
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top