AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
possibly this weekend or Should I wait for the MSRP to drop by the end of November? I need your help! I need to find some good deal on Sony KDF-55WF655 such as coupons like Circuit City 10% off, or price matching.. etc.. Fatwallet dont do for me.

PM me please instead of posting the price on here.

I appreciate your help

thanks!

By the way, I live in Southwest Florida, Ft Myers/Naples

·
Registered
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Doufer
possibly this weekend or Should I wait for the MSRP to drop by the end of November? I need your help! I need to find some good deal on Sony KDF-55WF655 such as coupons like Circuit City 10% off, or price matching.. etc.. Fatwallet dont do for me.

PM me please instead of posting the price on here.

I appreciate your help

thanks!

By the way, I live in Southwest Florida, Ft Myers/Naples
MSRP on these Sony sets has been pretty crazy so far, down a ton last week now pretty much back up to where they started, so there's no guarantee that the price will be less in November. Also, trust me, waiting SUX!

If you're set on this TV, try making some price matching work. CC has a sale on it this week, so print out their add, take it to BB, get the price match plus 10% difference and on top of that you'd get their weekly offer which is a so-so home theater for free and 24 months no interest financing. If you were in Chicago, I'd tell you to take the CC add to Abt and get them to beat it by a couple hundy, so if there's a good local electronics place near you you could try that too. My .02

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.