AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKay, ive been using the 8350 for over a month on a 120" Favi Screen 1.3gain and super satisfied with the image quality, now i was thinking of spraying it with Silver Fire to maximize my satisfaction. My only problem is i dont understand the mixture and wat version of silver fire to buy, can someone please enlighten me.

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
25,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopx /forum/post/20897612

OKay, ive been using the 8350 for over a month on a 120" Favi Screen 1.3gain and super satisfied with the image quality, now i was thinking of spraying it with Silver Fire to maximize my satisfaction. My only problem is i dont understand the mixture and wat version of silver fire to buy, can someone please enlighten me.

If you wait 2-3 weeks I'll be in Beverly Hills for a week or so and I'll be glad to come by and spray your screen for a couple Beers. It is a "Fixed Screen" yes...no?

·
Registered
5,128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiMan /forum/post/20899804

If you wait 2-3 weeks I'll be in Beverly Hills for a week or so and I'll be glad to come by and spray your screen for a couple Beers. It is a "Fixed Screen" yes...no?

^^ hard to beat that ^^

·
Registered
24 Posts
if you come to houston, ill give you steak and beers! haha

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
25,007 Posts
I'ma statin'n to get a itchin'.....Have Elec. HVLPGun. High Caliber. Dead Eye Shootin'

Will travel.

Paladin Screens.

Killer................................

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
mississip man can yo bulid me a screen too

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
25,007 Posts
Ok all ya all....

I don't canvass for work on Forum. I'm here to help DIY'ers do it themselves. I realize most of it all is in jest, but it can go south quickly. While I have been known to help out Forum members if I'm in an area and I can freeload on the beer supply (Bourbons out...) and I've fielded a few "off Forum" requests as well, but unless I officially hang out a Ad Shingle on AVS, please....Post No Bills.

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.