AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

..... for a 50" Plasma.

So, I need some opinions
. I am looking @ two different models. They are both in the same price range, but for reliability, quality, specs and customer service. Which out of these two Plasma's would you prefer to get?

Here are the models:

LG 50PQ30

Panasonic Viera TC-P50X1

Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift /forum/post/17012403

I am looking @ two different models. They are both in the same price range, but for reliability, quality, specs and customer service.

Panasonic by a mile. It's the most reliable and best built TV you can buy, and Panasonic has the best customer service in the industry should something go wrong. I don't know the specs on that particular LG, but i do know that i'd never ever buy an LG. LG is Goldstar, and they'll never be able to take that jacket off

·
Registered
138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters /forum/post/17012690

Panasonic by a mile. It's the most reliable and best built TV you can buy, and Panasonic has the best customer service in the industry should something go wrong. I don't know the specs on that particular LG, but i do know that i'd never ever buy an LG. LG is Goldstar, and they'll never be able to take that jacket off

Not just Goldstar. Lucky Goldstar (hence LG).

They really did produce a bunch of junk before their mobile phone division started to see some success in the lower end of the market.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.