AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...are fricken better than the CONTENT! Man, those BMW comercials by Tony Scott are UNREAL!! They need to stream them together into a feature.

·
Super Moderator
18,458 Posts
If you ask me, it's often that way with a LOT of programming. Can't count the number of shows I've watched where the commercials were better than the show. Super Bowls in particular

Doc

·
Registered
535 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DrDon
If you ask me, it's often that way with a LOT of programming. Can't count the number of shows I've watched where the commercials were better than the show. Super Bowls in particular

Doc
This is true even on anlog cable channels. One day I saw commercial for panny sets the one with ants crawling across pic of food said to myself wow panny set looks good maybe I should get one. Took me a second to realize good pic on panny screen was actually pic on my screen.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The commercials are currently running randomly on HD Discovery and HDNet, I believe. You can also view them on BMW's website. I know one at least is directed by Jon Woo....it is incredible. They are 10 or 15 minute short action films.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.