AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just signed up to this forum and i have a probelm with my plasma tv. I just replaced the DG board and got it up and running.....now there seems to be problems with the pixles that turn blue/green and slowly fade away. Then after a while of watching it big vertical streaks apear. What is wrong?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I wont be able to provide you any info but I will recommend a few things when asking for help.

1. State the brand and model of the product in question.

2. Realize that there are some folks who are trained techs who participate on the forums but not large number.

Now did you yourself replace whatever board you're referring to or did you have a service tech do it for you? If it is under warranty contact the manufacturer, that will be your best resource to resolve the issue.

Good Luck

KvE

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i did replace the board myself......but today things seem to going good so far (knock on wood). The tv is a 42" panasoninc plasma (th-42pz77u). It just has some glitches such as vertical streaks, ghosting, and blue/green pixles that fade. I left it unplugged last night and today seems to be a better day so i'll let ya know if the problem still persists.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the problem is still here......i leave it unplugged for the night, turn it on and it's fine for an hour or so then the blue/green pixels appear and fade. Still don't know what's wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.