AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just bought a Mitsubishi HC4000 projector to go with my Elite TE84HW2-E30 screen (84" / 16:9) the problem is that the projector does not fill up the screen on the sides. The ratio is wrong I think. To make it touch both sides, the height is off the screen. I've gone through all of the settings on the projector, auto-stretch, 16:9, etc. but all of the settings just keep the same aspect ratio of what is being output on the screen. This is occurring with all input sources. All sources going through my Onkyo receiver before being distributed to the projector inputs. Please help, I've been having a hard enough time getting the image straight, and now this is driving me crazy!! Thanks

·
Banned
960 Posts
How off is the projected image?

Your image is a little off but not by much. Technically, the 72" width should give you a height of 40.5". In their model number you gave, it calls for a 84" diagonal so off that diagonal, none of the numbers really make sense.

Did you measure the height on both the left and right side. Then measure the height on top and bottom of image?

Benito

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.