AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The CD's are shipping out to Immersive tomorrow, and the people on the sign-up list will be contacted as soon as Immersive receives them.

One thing we've been determined to do is not take credit cards before the software shipped in everyone's interest.

The wait is over. I hope you enjoy the player and I'll re-iterate that this is just the start. It's your player as much as it is TheaterTek's

Sincerely,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations, Andrew. I know I (and scores of others) are eagerly waiting for their copies. (In my case I'll just play around with it on my computer for a while - I just got the plans for Dennis for my screening room!)

-greg

·
Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for the great news. Could it be that I will receive the TT plater, the Dilard sensor, and the Panamorph all at once? I can't wait.

Great job Chivs!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thanks Andrew,

I look forward to the hopefully 'best' software DVD player, without the need to tweak in the registry. I can't wait to give it a try.

Jeffrey, I'm in the same boat as you -- what will arrive first out of the batch of waiting toys: Panamorph, TT, Sensor - it will be a tweakmasters Christmas, I can see that.

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.