AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I moved into a new place and the room that would be for the HT system is not going to work out easily. The home is a two story on a patio/slab configuration. Its hardwood but no basement/way to route speaker wires. Its going to be interesting..

So I have my SVS system that I have had for year and its great for me. But I dont want to have to choose a smaller auxiliary bedroom sized room for a theater room. Is there any options to run speaker wires for the rear speakers? anyway to hide them etc? I dont want to have to use the smaller room nor use wireless speakers...

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
You can buy cable channels at your local home improvement store and run wires through them. I have white ones that adhere to my baseboards and they do a great job and are very discrete.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Thanks guys. Assuming them are paint-able? I wonder where I could get them cheaper, possibly Monoprice/amazon?
Sure, just buy some plastic paint and color them to match. You can probably get them cheaper on Amazon/Ebay.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
It's just a plastic channel, not much to it. Just buy one that is big enough to accommodate the number of wires you will have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts