AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I current have and love my dalite 119" high power screen. I recently moved into a house that has a "game room" area I'm making into our home theater. The space is good but not ideal, with a row of windows behind the screen and to the left. We typically watch movies at night but sometimes will try during the day. I'm happy to invest in some light control but I doubt the room will ever be pitch black the way we use it. Most viewing is on axis or maybe 20-30deg off. Projector is 6030ube at the moment.

My question is, what is the best hidden in ceiling electric screen? If I switch to a lower gain will I miss what we have?

Thank you

·
Registered
19,110 Posts
I current have and love my dalite 119" high power screen. I recently moved into a house that has a "game room" area I'm making into our home theater. The space is good but not ideal, with a row of windows behind the screen and to the left. We typically watch movies at night but sometimes will try during the day. I'm happy to invest in some light control but I doubt the room will ever be pitch black the way we use it. Most viewing is on axis or maybe 20-30deg off. Projector is 6030ube at the moment.

My question is, what is the best hidden in ceiling electric screen? If I switch to a lower gain will I miss what we have?

Thank you

Since the High Power is no longer available, you will have to switch to something different - most likely lower gain. That said, there are several good in ceiling screens available from Stewart, Da Lite and others. Give us a call at AV Science and we can help you find a screen that will work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts