AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been searching for literally three months now for an entertainment center which will accommodate my Polk CS2 center speaker beneath my Samsung 52" DLP TV.

I just cannot find one. I've checked a half dozen furniture stores and spent probably 6 hours searching online. The only one I found was from an ad from this very forum, but it's $1400, about $1000 more than I want to spend!

So now my best option seems to be finding some type of stand that will support the TV and raise it about 6". That will 1) place the TV above the speaker, so I can see it clearly and 2) allow the IR receiver to have clearance above the center speaker, so I can control the TV.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
try to get a Salamander Synergy stand and get their riser. Check audiogon for used stands or audiodvisor for demos. You might also try the SVDO Salamander stand (audioadvisor has been selling them cheap). I had my Sony 50" SXRD tv on one. Note the base of the tv is shorter than the entire length so it fit on the stand but the stand was not the full width of the tv. No problem unless someone (kid?) tries to lean on the side of the tv. Didn't look too bad depends on your tastes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts