AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a Pioneer 600M, and I live in Vancouver, Canada so it would need to be shippable there.

I'm not sure if any forum sponsors still have the 600M in stock, that can also ship to Canada.

Also, anyone want to post the price-range for a Pioneer 600M, as well as 500M?

Thanks! I can't spend too much, but around $2500-$3000 would be good. Feel free to PM.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma /forum/post/17010879

For the funds you have look at the 500M.

Thanks. How much would 600M go for? I had assumed it would be $2500-3000. Since I would be making a long-term purchase, I might as well chip in a bit to get the 60".

·
Registered
11 Posts
For the record I just made the trip to cleveland plasma personally. I highly recomend this man. He is a professional and I was treated extremely well. He is highly recomended by me. Your tv and money are safe with him. Hope that helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well She is perfect. I am waiting for my Chief lsmu mount to come in, so I cant tell you how it performs yet. Then the break in starts. You will be the first to know Chris! Again I thank you for making this transaction smooth as silk! My warranty arrived today via email just as you said it would.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.