AVS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Is this the Partially Deceased Syndrome show? If so yes I watched "series 1," no I don't know if BBCA will repeat it ... perhaps clues can be found at bbc america website?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing yet on there website. If anything shows up, I will post an update so people can check out season 1. challenged, did you like season 1?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I'm sure that BBCAm will rerun the 1st mini seriesin preparation for the 2nd season ... & probably put it on demand as well ...

I'd be surprised if they didn't ...

·
Registered
8,864 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja7475  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd#post_24541071

challenged, did you like season 1?

It was ok ... some might find the social commentary a bit heavy handed (or downright upsetting) depending upon their personal viewpoint(s).

·
Registered
8,864 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja7475  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd#post_24643791

An episode of season 1 is on this Saturday. I'm not sure which one it is though.

Right ... I noticed a bug/snipe for season 1 eps on my "Orphan Black" recordings ... Didn't notice it in time to give the heads-up. I would assume it's episode #2, this weekend.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVChallenged  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd#post_24647722

Right ... I noticed a bug/snipe for season 1 eps on my "Orphan Black" recordings ... Didn't notice it in time to give the heads-up. I would assume it's episode #2, this weekend.

Damn, Episode 2??? If they don't replay episode 1 soon, I'm going to have to buy it on itunes. I can't find it free anywhere.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja7475  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd#post_24649807

If they don't replay episode 1 soon, I'm going to have to buy it on itunes. I can't find it free anywhere.

At this point, that may be a better way to go. It looks like this BBCA "run" is being trimmed to fit into a 1 hour time slot any way. There's only 3 episodes in "series 1."

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by replayrob  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd/0_60#post_24692150

Season two has started...

Watched S02E01 last night..
Dang!

I missed it.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd#post_24692156

Dang!

I missed it.
Never say that in today's web-connected world

·
Registered
1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by replayrob  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd#post_24692150

Season two has started...

Watched S02E01 last night..
On what channel...

I thought it starts on BBCAM this weekend ...?

·
Registered
176 Posts
S2 does begin this Saturday, May 10, on BBC America. However, S2 started on Sunday, May 4 in the UK on BBC Three, so people in the US who have already seen the S2 premiere found a copy of the UK broadcast online.

All 3 episodes from S1 are now available in the Video section of the In the Flesh page at BBC America's website.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatChicken  /t/1524628/in-the-flesh-on-bbca-hd#post_24693181

On what channel...

I thought it starts on BBCAM this weekend ...?
Yup, sorry for the confusion- never even checked my TiVo- US gets it Saturday, May 10, on BBC America.

A relative brought it over Monday on his laptop- I assumed it was from his TiVo.... but I guess he got it elsewhere...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I caught up with last year and watched the first episode of this season....... I'm really digging this show (pardon the pun). Great storytelling with good character development..... I binged watched all 4 episodes , just couldn't stop. Can't wait for next week.!!... Kind of sucks that Rick died in the last episode last season. Rick and Ren's relationship would of been another thing for the town to throw bigotry
at.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts