AVS Forum banner

In the market for a HTiB. Please help

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  BAMAVADER 
#1 ·
I am not a huge audio guy. In my old place I had a 5.1 setup and had to sell it. I miss surround sound and the speaker on my LCD just does not do it. I am looking to get the best HTiB for the money. I want to spend not more than $700. Amazon has some sales going on right now and was trying to get some suggestions on what to buy. I don't think the room I will be using it in is setup well for 7.1 so I want to stick to a 5.1 set up. Please help. Thanks in advance!

#4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomLando /forum/post/19590921

I am not a huge audio guy. In my old place I had a 5.1 setup and had to sell it. I miss surround sound and the speaker on my LCD just does not do it. I am looking to get the best HTiB for the money. I want to spend not more than $700. Amazon has some sales going on right now and was trying to get some suggestions on what to buy. I don't think the room I will be using it in is setup well for 7.1 so I want to stick to a 5.1 set up. Please help. Thanks in advance!

How big is this room?

You might be able to do better than an HTIB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.