AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This came as a surprise to me yesterday...my wife, whom I thought was irrelevant to these HD war format thing (although she loves the PQ of HD DVD), sent me an e-mail stating "ad" ...with curiosity, I opened up the e-mail and....really?
...she had sent the CC ad offering the HD DVD player and free movies via e-mail throughout her company which is one of the largest insurance companies in the US...I can only imagine that a few 1000 co-workers got to view these ad...the company has an online (e-mail) section where selected employees can send ad specials and again to my surprise this time it was not JC Penny or Target but CC HD DVD
...of course I acted as if it was news to me just to make her feel as equally involved
which in return it means a complete home acceptance of the technology and more HD movies

I don't know if it helps but that's a few more eyes on HD DVD goods..if anyone has the same opportunity to do the same, with or without the wife
(good luck) I think its a no brainer.

cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.