AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a friend looking for some good in-wall speakers, but I have never researched any speakers of this type. I was just looking for a few suggestions, nothing detailed, of good quality manufacuturers of in-wall speakers. After he gets a sense of where he's heading he'll do the rest of the research himself. He is by no means an audiophile, but does enjoy good quality so chose according. Thank you for your time.

-Andrew

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have used a brand called BIC for several years. They are fairly inexpensive, reliable and sound great, Especially the VI38. I use these alot for customers who do not want to spend $500/pr for in-walls, but want good sound. I even blind tested them against "high" end brands and the customer liked them better.

Just my $.02

Chad

·
Registered
234 Posts
We just purchased and installed Snell speakers for both our side and rear speakers. All I can say is WOW. We have Sneall AMC550MP's on the side and Snell AMC650R's in the rear. The sides are great becuse you can dispurse the sound if you like and the reare that are in the ceiling have tweeter that you can angle and pivot down.

I would seriously consider them. They are fantastic.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I will definitely have him look at those options. I would like to research this myself, but have been real low on time, so I appreciate your replies.

Thanks!

-Andrew

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use ENERGY - awesome! i have them flush in the ceiling over head and they are white - can't even see them, but sound incredible!

·
Registered
513 Posts
For more information than you probably want, try:

speaker list.zip 48.7021484375k . file

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.