AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a new digital board was installed in my Zenith IQB64W10W HDTV I've begun experiencing low video levels on everything other than the built-in ATSC tuner and the RBGHV HD input. This didn't happen with the old board. I can't believe that there isn't some way of adjusting this so that video levels from all the various sources match, perhaps via the Service Menu. Does anyone know about this? It seems silly that I have to crank the contrast and turn down the chroma everytime I switch to a standard-definition source.

------------------

HiDefDave

STOP HDCP!

[This message has been edited by Dave McRoy (edited 03-26-2001).]

·
Registered
33,645 Posts
Dave,

I'd be interested too if there's a service menu setting. If there is one, I haven't see it. I've gone through the 150+ video labels in the service menu to see if there is anything that looks like it would logically control this. BTW, my onboard HD Zenith tuner is DARKER (but sharper) than any other input I have. Seems like you setup is exactly the opposite. Did this too change with the board swapout?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ken,

Yes, prior to the board swap I had a pretty god match in levels from source to source but not since.

------------------

HiDefDave

STOP HDCP!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.