AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,351 Posts
Buggs,

I'm not sure what these sound like, but they satellite speakers only have an efficiency rating of 86dB. Just make sure you have enough power to push these speakers.

· Registered
41 Posts
buggs,

Did you order the speakers yet? I've heard them at circuit city and they seemed to have a good neutral sound. Not overly bright or warm. I've also read good reviews about them. Since Crutchfield offers a 30 day return policy and no shipping fee for returning them I think you should go ahead and get them and listen to them at home. If you dont like them just send them back. Good luck!!

· Registered
3,536 Posts
In a battle of "point 5" s, I think the Athena system with the similar name has a much better bottom end and a more detailed top. I admit that I heard them at two different places but that is my recollection. I think the prices are roughly the same. The Athenas are also better reviewed, for whatever that's worth...

P.S. Normally I'm a big Infinity fan. My HT has Intermezzo 4.1ts and IL center and surrounds

· Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flog, i got a guy who pmed me here and we talked and he might be able to get me the speakers a lot cheaper then crutchfield. also i have a cousin who has contacts that rep for some companies and might be able to get me M&K or infinity or velodyne at Cost. so I'm waiting on my cousin i guess for a tiny bit to see if he can in fact get me some M&K sat speakers for a good price or other brands too. if not then i might get them from the guy who i have talked with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.