AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
buggs,

Did you order the speakers yet? I've heard them at circuit city and they seemed to have a good neutral sound. Not overly bright or warm. I've also read good reviews about them. Since Crutchfield offers a 30 day return policy and no shipping fee for returning them I think you should go ahead and get them and listen to them at home. If you dont like them just send them back. Good luck!!

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
In a battle of "point 5" s, I think the Athena system with the similar name has a much better bottom end and a more detailed top. I admit that I heard them at two different places but that is my recollection. I think the prices are roughly the same. The Athenas are also better reviewed, for whatever that's worth...

P.S. Normally I'm a big Infinity fan. My HT has Intermezzo 4.1ts and IL center and surrounds

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flog, i got a guy who pmed me here and we talked and he might be able to get me the speakers a lot cheaper then crutchfield. also i have a cousin who has contacts that rep for some companies and might be able to get me M&K or infinity or velodyne at Cost. so I'm waiting on my cousin i guess for a tiny bit to see if he can in fact get me some M&K sat speakers for a good price or other brands too. if not then i might get them from the guy who i have talked with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.