AVS Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1285 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
For those who have orders out, I wouldn't cancel your RC263 for $150 regardless. I on the other hand have the RC263 and am curious to try the C2+ but don't want to pay $400 to try it. Wish it was $150

·
Registered
65 Posts
My credit card is showing the $150 charge for the center speaker! Hopefully it'll be shipped out soon.
Which backorder window did you have originally? Mine was stated to ship on Dec 21st, but a chat with HA customer service told me that it wouldn't ship until "the first week of February."

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
The infinity charge is pending on my credit card as well. I bet the RC263 ships out Monday.

·
Registered
I like big cones and I cannot lie !
1,685 Posts
Man this thread is buried deep. I just did the online chat to see where my RC263 that I ordered on 11-29 was and the response was they are expecting to get them back in stock "this month" and will ship then. Just an FYI. I need to go back and look but I think I was charged right at order (11-29). The delayed charging for some of you is interesting for sure.

Reactions: Lp85253

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Man this thread is buried deep. I just did the online chat to see where my RC263 that I ordered on 11-29 was and the response was they are expecting to get them back in stock "this month" and will ship then. Just an FYI. I need to go back and look but I think I was charged right at order (11-29). The delayed charging for some of you is interesting for sure.
I get the feeling the entire bf - holiday period ended up being a major clusterpoop at Harman...

·
Registered
I like big cones and I cannot lie !
1,685 Posts
I get the feeling the entire bf - holiday period ended up being a major clusterpoop at Harman...

Agreed. I think they forgot to put a stock/sale limit on the sale and sold waaayy more than intended. Or the supplier stubbed their toe. Fortunately I'm not "in need" right now as I have a center. Maybe January is my month, or February. ;p Im out March/April for some subs so its the norm right now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just chatted online with Harman. I also ordered the rc263 on 11/29, was told it would be in stock “in February “.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm trying to decide if I should wait for the infinity speakers I ordered a month ago or switch over the emotiva.
My emotiva shipped today, i did not cancel my RC263 order just as a backup. If I like the C2+, I will cancel the order

Also - Not sure if this is against the forum rules. If anyone thinks a return is a possibility, order via Paypal. They cover up to 30$ for a return shipping .

·
Registered
20 Posts
My emotiva shipped today, i did not cancel my RC263 order just as a backup. If I like the C2+, I will cancel the order

Also - Not sure if this is against the forum rules. If anyone thinks a return is a possibility, order via Paypal. They cover up to 30$ for a return shipping .
I decided not to cancel my order and I purchased a used Emotiva C1 almost new for $100 to hold me over. I want to compare them anyway. Infinity did finally ship my surround yesterday.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nov 26th order of RC263 still not shipped. The website now says Jan 14th so somebody is updating it with different news than the customer service reps are telling anyone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello everyone im interesting for Infinity reference 60.Second hand,foam change, refresh complete.Is it worth 300 $.I have Harman Kardon amplifier 3490 . Does it the best match,or maybe something else.Thank you very much for your time and advice.Greetings from Goran.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 7 koristeći Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nov 26th order of RC263 still not shipped. The website now says Jan 14th so somebody is updating it with different news than the customer service reps are telling anyone.
I just spoke to them as well and was told that it will be in stock in the first week of February.

At this point, I have no faith in their ability to hit that date. I have to decide whether I want to cancel the order and if so whether I want to return my fronts as well.....

1201 - 1220 of 1285 Posts