AVS Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1285 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered 11/27 and my RC263 also shipped today. Prayers that it shows up unharmed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Me too! Due in Thursday. That gives me one day to audition it with the two other options I have that must be returned on Saturday. Wish I had more time. But, at least the thing is (apparently) coming. I was just about to cancel the order....

·
Registered
5 Posts
My RC263 arrived this afternoon. Box looked terrible, couple of holes all the way through...how come no other packages arrive like this, just Infinity speakers?! I didn’t find any cosmetic damage on the speaker itself which is good. Been very impressed with it so far.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I ordered an RC263 (and R152BKs) on 11/27, was charged immediately, and had not received any communication about the RC263 status before today. I tried the online chat but it timed out after about 10 minutes of waiting for the rep to reply--the error message blamed me for not replying to the rep, even though his last words were that he was "still checking on it."

I called and was told that it's in stock at the warehouse and they are just waiting on UPS. I should receive shipping confirmation in 1-2 days...we'll see.

I understand the covid related delays but the communication has been poor, as others have pointed out.

It will still be worth the hassle though, based on the price paid, lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I ordered an RC263 (and R152BKs) on 11/27, was charged immediately, and have received zero communication about the RC263 status up to today. I tried the chat on their website but it timed out after about 10 minutes of waiting for the rep to check into it--I love how the error message blamed me for not replying to the rep, even though his last words were that he was "still checking on it."

I ended up calling and, after about 15 minutes of waiting for a rep and being on hold, was told that there is product in stock at the warehouse and they are just waiting on UPS. I am supposed to receive shipping confirmation in 1-2 days...we'll see.

I understand the covid related delays, but the rest of that is just poor communication and customer service.

I ordered an RC263 (and R152BKs) on 11/27, was charged immediately, and have received zero communication about the RC263 status up to today. I tried the chat on their website but it timed out after about 10 minutes of waiting for the rep to check into it--I love how the error message blamed me for not replying to the rep, even though his last words were that he was "still checking on it."

I ended up calling and, after about 15 minutes of waiting for a rep and being on hold, was told that there is product in stock at the warehouse and they are just waiting on UPS. I am supposed to receive shipping confirmation in 1-2 days...we'll see.

I understand the covid related delays, but the rest of that is just poor communication and customer service.

I noticed it shows in stock for the RC263 and I sent a note to the customer service rep I’ve been dealing with and they said they were checking with the warehouse. Hopefully I hear something tomorrow.
My experience hasn’t been bad... I had an initial chat with customer service a week or 2 ago and they’ve been emailing me every few days saying there still isn’t any stock but that they are working on it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered 11/26 (RC263, R263 pair, R152 pair)
Pending charge on Credit card for full amount 11/26

Credit card charged for R263+R152 - Dec first week
R263 pair, R152 - shipped Dec first week
R263 pair, R152 - delivered Dec first week. Boxes were slightly damaged, luckily speakers were fine.

Credit card pending charge for RC263 - 1/1
Credit card charged RC263 - 1/12
R263C shipped -1/12
R263C delivered -1/13 (neighboring state of KY, you see)
Box and speaker in perfect cosmetic condition.

Its huuuge... yet to connect and test!

Have Infinity SubR-12 and Fluence bipolars and hope this completes my 7.1/5.1.2 for now, have to see how long before upgraditis hits me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the Infinity Sub r-12. I purchased one during the Black Friday sale. I was thinking to spend more on a sub, but figured I'd give it a shot due to the low price point. I think I like it. The problem is, I have no real basis for comparison. I'm coming from a cheap sub from a HTIB system.

If it makes any difference, I'm in a 17x21 room that is not a dedicated theater. However, the space is pretty significantly soundproofed. Use will be about 60% gaming, 20% movies, 20% TV, and very little music. Currently a 5.1 system, but will probably go to 5.1.2/4 within the next 24 months (room is wired for four Atmos speakers).

Though I'm currently auditioning l/c/r speakers I'm likely going to end up with the infinity RC 263 center, and 162 left and right bookshelves. I'm working with some cheap satellites from an htib system right now. Though I have no specific plans for those, they will be upgraded within the next year or so.

So, if anyone wants to share their personal experience or advice regarding the Infinity Sub, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
WTH I ordered on 11/26 and got an email from customer service that it still hasn’t come in. Poor me
Same here! Wtf?!
Update: Called CS and they said it’s in stock and they’re submitting a requestfor the WH to drop the order.
It seems that partially filled orders with a back ordered item that overshoots its ETA date end up in some sort of warehouse limbo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Same here! Wtf?!
Update: Called CS and they said it’s in stock and they’re submitting a requestfor the WH to drop the order.
It seems that partially filled orders with a back ordered item that overshoots its ETA date end up in some sort of warehouse limbo.
I got an email that they were sending it out after they checked with the warehouse. I’ll believe it when I get the shipping label hehe. Good luck on getting yours as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Same here! Wtf?!
Thank you for posting this. I am in the same situation with a partially filled order. I called and the CS agent requested that the order be dropped.

Either they did not configure their WH distribution software correctly or else a bad software design (or both).
Thanks again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Same here! Wtf?!
Dont believe so, mine was a partially fulfilled order too. No intervention from my side till date and I believe they are shipping in FCFS mode.
Yours will reach soon.. cheers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Definitely not FCFS. I ordered on 11/25 and my order still has not shipped. Others have noted that they ordered after 11/25 and they have received their RC263s.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Definitely not FCFS. I ordered on 11/25 and my order still has not shipped. Others have noted that they ordered after 11/25 and they have received their RC263s.
That's crazy. I ordered mine one the 27th and it set to arrive today. Unfortunately, I had it sent to the address where I was staying during the December 20 back order date so now I have to drive 2 hours to that location to pick it up. Customer services refused to change the shipping address to the billing address where I actually reside.

1241 - 1260 of 1285 Posts