AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Not sure about the Cerwins but, the SMs are cool! What will you be using them for? By todays "standards" the 152s are kind of a mess but for just turning it up to 11, they rock!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure about the Cerwins but, the SMs are cool! What will you be using them for? By todays "standards" the 152s are kind of a mess but for just turning it up to 11, they rock!
I got a bad ass setup in the gameroom and the living room. These will be for my garage. PPV parties, washing cars, etc. I already have an Onkyo Av, two Onkyo book shelf speakers, sony center, two sony surrounds and an Onkyo sub in the garage. these would obviously replace the two Onkyo book shelves. Opinions?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Sorry for just a little delay. And you have probably moved on. :) What I meant by the "mess" is that the highs, mids and lows might not meld well with each other. It's been a long time since I have listened to Infinity SMs (20 years?) but I do not recall them being bad. Maybe do some crossover mods?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Are these a good deal? Are they good? I will be driving over tomorrow to hear them. thx.
You better hurry and scoop them up before these guys in here in the forum try to dissuade you into not buying it, and then sneakily buy it for themselves behind your back!!

GO GET THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! You've stumbled on a rare piece of Infinity history!

*EDIT* Just realized that it's been a year already, a member probably told him not to get them and picked up collectible Infinity's for himself! :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts