AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally back home after the trip from hell yesterday...Las Vegas to Atlanta via Salt Lake City (planned) via Cincinatti (not planned) in about 8 hours...

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet so many of you from this forum and put some faces to the names. I appologize that I might not have had the time to meet all of you that were there but the meeting schedule was tight at times.

Your comments on the new products are appreciated and I hope seeing our QXGA demonstration gives you a feeling of where we are headed. I was very grateful that the prototype projector looked good enough to show publicly, the response was incredible, especially from some people from the film community that came over from LA.

I also appreciate your comments on our competitors, I did not get the chance to leave the booth and do any "research" http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Regards,

------------------

Tom Stites

Director, Business Development

Digital Systems Division

JVC Professional Products

"My opinions do not necessarily reflect..."

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Thanks for the great presentation, Tom.

The "Q" was without a doubt the "best of show". It is truly an amazing machine and one I hope to have the pleasure to see again someday (digital cinema?). The M5000SC was no slouch, either.

If I had one negative feedback, it would be that I missed seeing a D-ILA in the "Projector Shoot Out" at the show. Without a D-ILA in the line-up, I believe that the Sanyo PLV-60 looked the best of the ones that were there (yes, LCD!).

Is this trend going to continue? I would really have liked to have seen a D-ILA in the formal shoot-out...for comparison purposes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.