AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 5700 took a dump and I came into an unbeatable deal on the Sanyo Z2000. My wife doesn't, how should I say this, notice small differences in pictures to put it mildly. (If I showed her a cheap plasma vs a medium plasma, she could care less). So I am asking will my step-up in projectors to the Sanyo be a huge noticeable change or just a minor one? I really need to dazzle her with my new toy considering she isn't happy with us spending more money on my theater. (Plus, I snuck a bluray into the deal since that's mandatory for 1080P).

Any advice welcome and appreciated.

·
Registered
16,934 Posts
I would call that leap in performance significant and should be easy to see for just about anybody . There are always those people that will say they can't tell the difference even when they can , heard of many spouses doing this when it's an unwanted purchase ( of course those same spouses can see different hues in 15 pairs of brown shoes
) .

- Jason

·
Registered
970 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp /forum/post/15425409

I would call that leap in performance significant and should be easy to see for just about anybody . There are always those people that will say they can't tell the difference even when they can , heard of many spouses doing this when it's an unwanted purchase ( of course those same spouses can see different hues in 15 pairs of brown shoes
) .

- Jason

Yeah, kinda' funny how that works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.