AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
* I have a LP750 and would like to know if theres a factory- or service menu hidden somewhere?

InFocus releases new firmwares to solve bugs, however to to be able to flash the projector you need to buy special InFocus cables which are WAY overpriced just to get rid of faults and bugs they are responsible for!

* Is it possible to create your own cable to upload the firmware? I do have the CableWizard (II or III, not sure), but thats not enough.

* And, has anybody been able to 'hack' the firmware to replace the splashscreen?

TIA,

Dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

I'm also looking for the service menu of my Infocus 735. If you ever happen to find the Infocus service menu please let me know.

You don't need to buy the expensive cable. You can buy the cheaper InFocus RS-232 adapter (InFocus part# SP-CWRS232), but you still need a standard null modem cable.

brgds,

Miguel

·
Registered
5 Posts
To correct what I just said, if you have a CableWizard 2 you just need a serial cable. If you have a Cablewizard 3 or a Cable Wizard 2 Lite then you either buy a Cable Wizard 2 or the serial adapter.

brgds,

Miguel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.