AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use an InFocus LP130 at work and appears the bulb may have burned out. It has worked off and on for the past few weeks and now no image comes up, everything else spins up though. I was able to check the bulb hours/life one time recently and I thought it said something like 200 hours, which is well short of the 2000 hours the bulb is supposed to last. Is there any easy way to find out that the bulb has actually burned out, other than ordering a new bulb? I know some projectors/DLP sets blink a warning light when the bulb has burned out anything to look for like that on this one?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I just got it to work again, and checked the hours only 299 hours on it. Also, the image is plenty bright. So I'm think its not the bulb.

Anybody have any thoughts on what may be causing the projector to only work periodically? Within the past 30 mins, tried to turn it on 3 times, only have gotten it to work once. I've reseated the bulb unit and the grill, thought that might had helped in the past but it doesn't get me an image all the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.