Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao !

I usually to post in Crt section becouse I am oe of the "enemy" http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/tongue.gif owing a Nec XG135LC.

But I am doing some tryies on the Infocus LP 350 and I wish to have an help by you guys that I saw you know a lot about those DLP Pjs.

I have already made a search, and my questions are 3 :

1. Connecting the S-Video signal I have an incredible degrade of image, source a Denon 2800 , with different dvds like Toystory 2 , Fifht Element verison UK , etc so all in Pal and a couple of concert in NTSC .

2.Is there a really , by your own directly experince , different by a DVI directly (I am for installing a Matrox G550 ) and VGA analogic ? I have not yet tried this becouse I have no cables right now, this will be tomorrow.

3.The products that could be the considering I saw it is the Nec LT 130 , something else ?

Thank you for you help when you will need something in Crt I hope I will be able to do my best ! http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Ciao

Fabietto

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Joe, thank you for your reply.

Today I made again and again the tryies and I really can see an improvement very high when send a signal perfect for the DLP , so 1024 x 768 : no scaling , only some solarittion, less artcifacs and more beatiful colors.

I use a good cable in S-VHS and I really can't understand.

Do you use it in S-VHS ? Have you tried both I think, and do oyu think the internal scaler that re- mappe (sorry for my bad english ) or ,better to say, re- adapts the signal of a dvd 720x576 o 720x480 results better than the VGA ?

thank you very much.

Fabietto

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish to add some about the S-video .

Of course all of us knows that that signal is very less good than RGB, but in this case I see avery high degradation of the imagines : the results is something like a quality we can find in the noisy trailers in Buena Vista Dvds at the beginning of the disc.

Please let me kno something.

Thank you.

Fabietto

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
S-Video is the LP350's best image. If it isn't really good, then something in the chain of equipment/cables is broken.

------------------

Joe

"I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
There was a rumor going around that they quit putting in the original video processing hardware/software in order to save money. That may be true.

------------------

Joe

"I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.