AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has somebody any real clue on the Infocus LP630, annonced lately by Infocus? It seems to be already available in the shops for less than 5000, and from the specs I have got it seems to be a beast: plenty of power, MLA, excellent connectivity,and a lot of bells and whistles such as PIP.

Who had the opportunity to see it?

Amswer urgently please as I will use the opportunity of a trip in the states to make my buy (not a lot of choice here and prices miles away of the prices in the US)

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, it seems that nobody heard about this product!!!

I will probably have to go blind as i am planning to go in US by Monday evening.

BTW, one of the other possible choices was the Toshiba MT7, if somebody heard about it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea why they are banned from discussions? General inadequacy or lack of marketing towards the HT? I have seen some chats about the LP530.

As anybody experience onmy second choice the Toshiba MT7 (beautiful banner on top of the page from Proj People

I was also curious on the improvement given by MLA. Is it real or pure marketing.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
People seldom comment about Infocus LCD projectors on this forum. I am curious about the Infocus LCD line but they do not seem to be used for HT by people here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why LP630?

Because I am a little afraid about the "rainbow effect" associated with DLP (may be this forum is somehow cause for it) while it seems that I may live with the "screendoor effect" in my current projection environment: my only experience so far is a 3M 8725 normally dedicated for business presentations that i was using on week-end for DVD?

I am looking also at forums related to LP 530 but both seem to have same kind of connectivity (which BTW does not seem to cover 480p but I am not so sure)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.