AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has somebody any real clue on the Infocus LP630, annonced lately by Infocus? It seems to be already available in the shops for less than 5000, and from the specs I have got it seems to be a beast: plenty of power, MLA, excellent connectivity,and a lot of bells and whistles such as PIP.

Who had the opportunity to see it?

Amswer urgently please as I will use the opportunity of a trip in the states to make my buy (not a lot of choice here and prices miles away of the prices in the US)

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, it seems that nobody heard about this product!!!

I will probably have to go blind as i am planning to go in US by Monday evening.

BTW, one of the other possible choices was the Toshiba MT7, if somebody heard about it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea why they are banned from discussions? General inadequacy or lack of marketing towards the HT? I have seen some chats about the LP530.

As anybody experience onmy second choice the Toshiba MT7 (beautiful banner on top of the page from Proj People

I was also curious on the improvement given by MLA. Is it real or pure marketing.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Why LP630? Why not LP530 or LP350 which seem to be more Home Theatre oriented? By the way, if you search for Infocus on this forum you'll find hundreds of post.

Jon

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
People seldom comment about Infocus LCD projectors on this forum. I am curious about the Infocus LCD line but they do not seem to be used for HT by people here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why LP630?

Because I am a little afraid about the "rainbow effect" associated with DLP (may be this forum is somehow cause for it) while it seems that I may live with the "screendoor effect" in my current projection environment: my only experience so far is a 3M 8725 normally dedicated for business presentations that i was using on week-end for DVD?

I am looking also at forums related to LP 530 but both seem to have same kind of connectivity (which BTW does not seem to cover 480p but I am not so sure)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.