Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all....

First of all please excuse my poor english as i am from Greece.....

I have the Infocus Screenplay 4805 Projector which i think is AWESOME for the money...... The source (dvd player) is the yamakawa 365

The PJ is connected through a 10m dual link DVI-D cable with the dvd player....

The picture is unbelievable.... The yamakawa (especially in custom mode) can give you picture similar to the denon's A11 or 3910...... and the player only costs 140 euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only SERIOUS problem is that the player cannot lock easily with the projector.....

In order to find picture (only in dvi) you'll have to press several times the v.mode button. And when you finally find the picture, if you press "stop" ...... you'll have to go throught it all over again.....

So i Have 2 questions for you

1) Any suggestions for an equal quality dvd DVI player like the yamakawa and cheap as well?

2) Anybody knows if there is a "hacked" firmware for it in order to "lock" with the infocus family projectors?

Thank you all in advance :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nodody knows or .... "who cares" ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
You should try posting your q on the infocus 4805 thread. If you are this motivated

you should consider setting up an htpc following instructions on the thread. If you use ebay you can put togeather an htpc for dvd playing almost as cheaply as a stand-alone player. Most agree 1-1 pixel mapping htpc is the best dvd player. Looking forward to trying it myself. Agree with your that the 4805 rocks for the money. Have fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.