AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All - Long time lurker of these forms, but only just now registered. I purchased a brand new Infocus Screenplay 7210 a while ago, and still have not yet mounted it. I would like to mount this to the ceiling, (or possibly even to the wall on an adjustable arm if they exist - if so, that would be awesome) but would like to have all cables go through the mounting hardware, so as not be visible and unsightly. I don't need to have this extend down from the ceiling much at all, actually, only an inch or two. I was hoping someone here would have a recommendation of a good mount, that doesn't come with an extremely high price tag. Thank you very much.

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Chief makes a WMA300 wall mount (used in conjunction with an RPA style ceiling mount). www.chiefmfg.com

It isn't overly cheap, but works nicely.

Getting cables through mounts depends a lot on what is above the ceiling. Often the joist is centered on the mount so there is no place for the cables to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.