AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a projector mounted on the ceiling, the problem I am having is that the top right part of the image slants downward. So for example, the top of the image is an even 2 inches from the top of the screen until the last 2 feet. The bottom of the image is an even 4 inches from the bottom of the screen all the way across. So the only part that is wrong is the last 2 feet of the top of the image, it slants down about 2 inches. The fact that it's only the top right tells me that the projector is an even 90 degrees to the screen, so I am wondering why the last few feet slants downward, it's only a few inches but it's really noticeable. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are suggesting that I adjust the picture via the settings, I have tried that. If that isn't what you are referring to then I don't know what you mean. The effect I am seeing is odd, not a keystone thing, or a rotated projector. It's almost like that portion is being blocked by something, I have checked the lens and it looks clean. The projector is brand new.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
He suggesting you take a picture with your phone and post it, but being a newbie maybe you can't post a picture. From your description Your projector is not square to the screen in both the vertical and horizontal causing only one corner to be off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.