AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I've got an Infocus SP4800... the bulb went on me about 6 months ago and I finally got a replacement for it. My color wheel was absolutely filthy so I went to go clean it and I guess I put too much pressure on it and it broke

So I was searching the forums and found plenty of info on people cleaning the color wheel, but what about replacing it all together. Does anyone have an actual part number for the wheel or any info on how or if I can buy a replacement.

Any information would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Synx

· Registered
455 Posts
My guess is that you might be better off just buying a used unit. I've seen several x1's lately on ebay with burnt bulbs going for probably less than the cost of a new color wheel. If you want to buy a new unit, I have an X1 with about 20 hours on it that I'll be selling soon. It's been sitting around collecting dust since I moved to my new house.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats kind of what I was thinking I was going to have to do. Ive looked everywhere and no one has the part listed anywhere.

Am I the only one who has ever broke the color wheel in their sp4800/x1?

anyone one else have any ideas before I totally give up?

Synx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.