Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lucamabob182
Infocus X1 owners, tell us what you think of the X1
I think mine's cheating on me with the microwave!

·
Registered
920 Posts
What about compatibility with HDTV? There are some projectors coming out that will soon be in the price range of the X1 that will do XGA. How does the X1 compare? I was thinking in partivular to the Dell 2300. How would the 2 differ?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Love my X1 - it would be nice if they made these PJs upgradeable, just like upgrading a motherboard (some kind of modular thing - like NASA has?), but I guess that's just wishful thinking!:D Maybe in the future...

DBryant - the X1 displays HD sources "adequately", IMO, especially for a budget-priced, multi-purpose entry level PJ. An analogy would be if you view a jpeg on your computer in 640 X 480 mode - it looks more pixelated than if you view it in 800 X 600 mode. How much pixelation is acceptable is more of a personal choice...

It's too bad it looks like they're phasing out the X1 - 20 years from now we may not be able to get replacement parts!:D (But if I save my lunch money and drink beer vs. champagne more often, I'll have enough saved by then to upgrade!);)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.