AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried to access www.infocushome.com and am getting a bad page error.

I know the page was up last week. I have an email into the infocus web master asking if the page was intentionally removed.

This may be a bad sign for the projector that Infocus "announced" at CES.

-phil

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
still works for me. Must be an ISP problem on your end.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts

Their site is down for me too. Either they are finally updating it or decided to stop advertising something they don't have.

I must say I'm starting to develop an aditude toward Infocus. Because of their customer support people telling me their new HT was going to start shipping late August I passed on the Dell deal. Apparently they don't even know about the HT model and assumed I was asking about the LP530.

Also, check out their CFO's slide show, It outlines their marketing strategy. www.infocus.com/ir/media/PDFs/NeedhamBoston(July2001).pdf

Jon

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jon,

Thanks for that link. It does look like InFocus is still planning on getting into the HT game. They realize there is a large potential market waiting for an "affordable" solution. Now if they'd just let that market know what their plans are.

-phil

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like infocushome.com is back up. I guess there was a hiccup in the net last night.

-phil

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I got the inside scoop from one of their service centers here in FL. Because Infocus bought out Proxima, there have been a lot of hassles within the company. Most Proxima people quit because Infocus is in Oregon, not Cali (I think Proxima's headquarters were there). The infocus people had to learn all of the proxima stuff and that's where the trickle down effect starts with new products. Hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.