it stopped a little before 7 and i shouldn't be in the blackout area either

·
Registered
768 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RelDudeGOP
the channel isn't working

it stopped a little before 7 and i shouldn't be in the blackout area either
Works here in Atlanta. However, the scoreboard strip at the top of the screen has the top third cutoff. Could that be overscan or another problem with my set or is this normal?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Webraf
DDisney

Others have reported third base partially cut of on their graphic.
Actually, it is second base and the top part of the text/score across the entire grahic that is cut off for me.

·
Registered
340 Posts
blacked-out in north jersey too, not sure why?

·
Registered
938 Posts
The scoreboard graphic was cut off for me on Tuesday (the top corner of second base), but tonight, I can see the full base. However, I won't be paying that much attention to that game tonight, for the more important game (from my perspective) is on ESPN -- Houston vs. St. Louis.

·
Registered
333 Posts
No feed....Knoxville TN

·
Registered
768 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mlr_1977
part of the scoreboard might be gone...but it is being broadcasted in DD 5.1.
Cute, but I don't have that set up yet. Anyway, it may be partially my convergence. I can see it better after adjusting it properly. Doh!:D

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
No feed in this part of NJ either. Never had this problem when trying to watch the MLB on HDNet. Nice work so far INHD, or whoever is responsible for the glitch. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
When the game is blacked out, does the channel just not work? I find that the channel freezes before going to the possibly blacked-out channel.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think you are referring to Thursday and that was because the Baltimore/Yankees game was moved up due to the impending Hurricane.

The guide was never updated to reflect the game being moved up.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,652 Posts
I caught a few innings, it looked fine yesterday in Detroit.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by cjp
I think you are referring to Thursday and that was because the Baltimore/Yankees game was moved up due to the impending Hurricane.

The guide was never updated to reflect the game being moved up.
Nope, this happened last night for the Phillies-Reds game. No game, just a frozen picture or black.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.