Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbanyHDTV
On Sunday morning, 2/1/04, INHD had a scrolling message on the bottom of the screen that stated:

Watch INHD only on cable and see:

Pebble Beach Live at Seven on 2/5 & 2/6 at 9e.

Westminster Dog Show on 2/19 & 2/10 at 8e.

NBA All-Star Skills Competition on 2/14 at 8e.

NBA All-Star Game on 2/15 at 8e.

E! Live from the Red Carpet on 2/29 leading up to the Oscars.

INHD is only on cable & kicks off exclusive coverage of 3 games per week of Major League Baseball in April.
Just saw what AlbanyHDTV mentioned. Along with the Beanpot, looks pretty interesting.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
We don't see her too much, just have to hear her.

But... if the Golden Globes was any indication, this year cleavage is IN! Too bad Scarlett Johansson wasn't nominated...

Hmmm... interesting new meaning for the term "Golden Globes". I am sure there is a joke there somewhere. :D

·
Banned
3,669 Posts
Yea I think the upcoming INHD stuff looks great.I have never in my life watched golf but I will tune to see golf in HD.Also the golden globes in HDTV.Theres just to many jokes here.Now we'll see whos really had some plastic surgery!I will tune in to see HOT stars in HD and finally see what Joan Rivers really looks like?Can't be good?The Baseball HD will be on constantly in my house.What teams will they have on?I get the Mets on MSG-HD.They will be blocked out if there on.Thanks J.H.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Quote:
Watch INHD only on cable and see:
I wonder if the sats are ever going to catch up?

I thought it was once offered, but they didn't want to pay the fees, sort of like HdNet's fees to most cable companies, keeping most of them out of the loop?

vegggas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.