AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice that the Comcast guide listings from inHD are wrong? (I'm in Ann Arbor). They don't agree with what it on, or what it says on inHD.com

For example, inHD says Baseball in the guide right now, but Full Metal Jacket is on. Annoying...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I noticed the same thing here (Sacramento) last night.

INHD seems fine, but INHD2 is one hour ahead of what is listed. Your listings are probably something similar. Just figure out what your watching, and then try to find it on the program guide (an hour or two ahead).

·
Registered
768 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mike_pro
Anyone else notice that the Comcast guide listings from inHD are wrong? (I'm in Ann Arbor). They don't agree with what it on, or what it says on inHD.com

For example, inHD says Baseball in the guide right now, but Full Metal Jacket is on. Annoying...
The baseball game was called early due to rain. Otherwise, the INHD guide has been accurate here. The INHD2 guide is off by one hour as has been noted for several locations.

·
Registered
851 Posts
That's because time for the baseball game changed to 12:30ET this afternoon. It was on for a little while, but then it got cancelled du to the rain. Comcast probably didn't have enough time to update their guide on such short notice.

V

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,648 Posts
Try reading at least the previous day topics before posting about this type of problem. The baseball game was moved up to this afternoon, to avoid the storm. It didn't work and the game was canceled anyway.

This was already covered in this topic: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=303449

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
Try reading at least the previous day topics before posting about this type of problem. The baseball game was moved up to this afternoon, to avoid the storm. It didn't work and the game was canceled anyway.

This was already covered in this topic: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=303449
Geez, sorry I missed some post about the guide problem in a 12 page+ thread titled InHD & inHD2 are a go. My point wasn't really about the game not being on, it was about the guide being wrong all the time. It seemed like a good idea to me to post a thread in an approriate area with an appropriate title about the problem.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mike_pro
Geez, sorry I missed some post about the guide problem in a 12 page+ thread titled InHD & inHD2 are a go...
The topic I linked to was only a few posts long, and was started in the afternoon before you posted, take a look at it and you'll see what I mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.