AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching the Nets game on INHD via Cablevision LI, and I gotta say.......the picture quality isn't very impressive.......much better than SD of course, but compared to the HD broadcasts on MSG and FSNY, its not very good.

By the way, is there anyone who has both MSG and FSNY, and ESPN? Just wondering how the PQ of he NY locals compared to that of ESPN.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
FSNY is broadcasting HD? Anyone have a list of the FS Regionals that're doing HD? AFAIK, FSBA isn't doing HD...it's not like it's a wee market.

Brian

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yeah it sucked compared to MSGHD and FSHD.

I am pretty happy with MGSHD just wish one reply could be shown in HD also, but maybe thats not possible.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,622 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by stickyfingers
FSNY is broadcasting HD? Anyone have a list of the FS Regionals that're doing HD?
See the HDTV Programming Synopsis.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
I am pretty happy with MGSHD just wish one reply could be shown in HD also, but maybe thats not possible.
Yea too bad they don't play replays in HD...sometimes if I have work I'll come home and watch some of the Isles replay that starts at 1AM and I have to watch in SD.

On the iO website it says specifically that the replays of the local sports teams' games aren't in HD so I guess it's just not gonna happen....fooey:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.