AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that the programming guide from the STB and what is actually playing never seem to match for both INHD channels? This was really evident yesterday.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Same here, I thought it would be just a one time thing, but now like every program is messed up, none are what they say.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I know locally (balt/wash) area, the Oriole/Yankee game time change screwed up iNHD1 yesterday. Since the game was moved from evening to early afternoon, it stayed blacked out here after the real game was played (and ended early - Isabel) based on the original schedule time.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
My program guide is perfect for INHD2, but I have only gotten "No Data Available" for INHD1 since it was turned on. Also, my Fox-WS just says "Fox Widescreen" 24 hours a day with no program info. Rather annoying.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by drhill
My program guide is perfect for INHD2, but I have only gotten "No Data Available" for INHD1 since it was turned on. Also, my Fox-WS just says "Fox Widescreen" 24 hours a day with no program info. Rather annoying.
Same here - Comcast/South Jersey

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
That's where I am. Camden County. A friend who lives 10 mins away in Williamstown (Gloucester County) has a motorola box ( I have SA which I hate) and his program guide is fine. Though I don't like the asthetics of his guide it has way more info. Plus his actually lists what Playboy tv has on instead of just a generic channel label.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.