Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

I just bought a couple of Inline INC Video Switchers model 3502 2 in 1 out RGBS Switcher) that I intend to use wiyh my XG 135 as it has only 1 RGB I/P. I have some questions.

1) My RGB cable (used bertweeen quadscan and PJ has a VGA conn on one end (quad end) and a 5 BNC on the other. The switcher has only 4 conns on each I/P and the output. How can I hook this up and is it possible?

2) My RGB cable which runs from my PC (the other source I intend to swtich) runs from an Extron Amp and also has 5 BNC out so it is essentially the same question.

3) The Inline INC switchers have a I/P on the front (looks like a regular little connector you usually find on the output of transformer power supplies)marked remote control. I fiqure this is a 12V trigger but I am not sure. What do I need to feed it to switch remoely between the 2 sources?

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
To use 5 wire RGBHV on a four wire switcher, just use a t-connector to combine the H and V into one wire for composite synch which is what four wire connections are(RGBS). As to the other question, I don't know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.