AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of putting together a modest HT. I have two rotel 5ch. amps and new Rotel SSP. 2 DVD(one of kid use only), a CD player and VHS. I am looking to purchase either the sony GWII 800 or Sammy 617N, just have not decided yet. I have a set of B&W speakers including center channel and an NHT sub. The house is old(80yrs), hardwood floors and the acoustics are quite brite. I now need someone to install this and program a universal remote(currently looking at the niles IntelliControl). The first estimate for installation blew me away. Can anyone help me on what one should expect to install and set up a system like this? I am very new at this and limited time to do it myself. In addition, any suggestion on finding an installer in my area who wont charge and arm and a leg?

thanks,

john:confused:

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
John welcome to the forum. Finding a qualifed custom designer and installer in your area could be found at www.cedia.net. You could also do it yourself. I would charge about a grand to wire that system, the cables and calibration would be included.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.